View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:14 AM   #74
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
I found a new value in the file "[Drive letter where your Kobo is connected]:\.kobo\Kobo\Kobo eReader.conf" - the 1st line returned no value in the previous release, but now this line is crowded with tons of home phone stuff (including my special friends google-analytics.com), transferring at least 25 different numerical values. - Have a quick look at that line here. - I think the whole crap is intended for the recommendation feature. But who knows what kind of information is also encoded there...

BTW: Not happy too with the new home screen.
Umm... I've just experimented; while YES I do see a line "GAQueue=" present in the [GENERAL] section of my "Kobo eReader.conf" there are NO values at all present in it.

I have verified this both after a sync operation AND after visiting the Store. The only thing I have not done is to purchase a book.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote