View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #84
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Well, I thought about wrapping up a macaroni noodle in a cute little box, but I was running short on time. I did get my husband the real thing (NOOKcolor) for his birthday yesterday. He was blown-away surprised and thrilled! He didn't get a whole lot of time to play with it, but he left it at home, so I get to play with it!

I feel like it needs a stylus, but that's just me. I'll try to select something with my fingernail and it won't take that... actually touching with fingertip works much better. Will give more of a review when I've had a chance to really use it.
Oh, cool!! I'm so glad you were able to get one for him. I know he's thrilled to death! I sent my Sony 600 over for my mother in law to 'test read' with for a few weeks to see if she actually would use an ebook reader. I haven't gotten any texts from her, so it's either working well for her or she's given up on it completely
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote