View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
robkroese
robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
THE FORCE IS MIDDLING for $1.99. Proceeds to charity.

I've just dropped the price of THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE to $1.99 on Kindle. Additionally, I am giving all my proceeds from the book (Kindle and paperback) for the month of September to the Red Cross's flood relief efforts in Pakistan.

THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE has so far received fifteen 5-star reviews and two 4-star reviews. As one reviewer states:

"Robert Kroese's writing has, rightfully so, been likened to the works of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, and Christopher Moore. But in his collection of essays, THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE, Kroese's prose ranges between the anecdotal genius of David Sedaris and the whimsical panache of Steve Martin. I highly recommend this book."

(I was unable to get the formatting right for Smashwords, so this book is only available on Kindle. Sorry!)

Robert Kroese,
Author of THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE and MERCURY FALLS.
robkroese is offline   Reply With Quote