View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleyx View Post
...One of these days I'll just open Calibre and go through every single menu and option. Just to see what's there. Because obviously I've missed a lot of goodies...
Be prepared to repeat that action frequently
I discover thing that have been added (or moved, but that has not happened for a while) all the time.
It is difficult to stay on top of the changes.

Each of us tend to use only a small subset of the features of Calibre.

My Goal is (ADE compatible, Greyscale) EPUB with an occasional Mobi. I rarely (blue moon ) touch any of the other output formats.
Every user is different
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote