View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
but I really miss the progress bar at the bottom of the screen. It's nice to have the time left in chapter, and at least it still gives me the percent done, but I really liked that visual bar with the dots for completed on it.
<sigh> I only wish for page numbers at the bottom of the screen, like on my Sony reader, everything else is a gimmick and should be options.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote