View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #820
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
As much as I have lurked on these forums, I am still not sure where to post this question. Moderators, please move me to a more appropriate spot as needed.

I am starting the largest project I've ever tackled, collecting the short works of Mark Twain. This will be probably a couple of hundred short stories, essays, and speeches. (I'm feeling a bit daunted now...... Lots of formatting and image-fixing and proofing in my future.)

Would you recommend collecting these in several volumes, or in one huge omnibus?
What would be a good average file-size that will not overwhelm most reading devices?
Perhaps even more germane, what might a top limit of individual titles that will not overwhelm the person reading?

I do look forward to getting some feedback from you folks. Thanks!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote