View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #31
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Just curious, why not use the light? Bezos basically said that people would want to use the light even in bright daylight. If it improves the screen and the new battery supposedly will last just as long with it on, I don't see a reason why not to use it.

I bought it with the intention to use it with the light on - otherwise I would have just bought the $69 Kindle.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote