View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #183
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
umm... around 12K or so?

I have slimmed it down some, by deleting books that are duplicated in new 'freebie' account.

If they would block more than the most recent 5K, as done in the new updates for the eInk Kindles, it should stop it at around 275Mb, which would leave room for apps.
Well it's good to know. I think I just hit 3000 this month so I have awhile to go.

I hope they do fix this as long with the covers issues. It really takes the joy out of using it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote