View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #428
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
yes it was a manufacturing quality control issue that Prime View acknowledged and fixed, hopefully forever, some 3 years ago. I had several conversations with Eink and PrimeView about it at CES and SID back then. My suppliers at the time replaced every single customer's device that showed the issue with only a small amount of pushing from me.
Not really true,
Although the issue is very visible on the older Sony PRS-505, many devices fabricated today still suffer from the issue. But then again, no one is going to leave an e-ink in the sun for 30 minutes without refreshing the screen.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote