Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #62
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Well ...
It is the trend, the result that it is building that matters: I any case, I obliged.
I appreciated your comments, and it made me consider adding some of the entries to my TBR list.

Quote:
With a hidden vote, you are not supposed to say why you didn't vote for what. Nor are you to say what you did vote for. That breaks the reason for having a hidden vote.
Please realize that is just JSWolf's opinion. I don't believe there is any rule against discussing how we vote, promoting a particular book, ...
John F is offline   Reply With Quote