View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Bricorn
Addict
Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bricorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG
I'm all in favour of the customisation hacks that allow you to do things that the native software doesn't, but this one smells like cheating. You have made a deal with Amazon for a cheap, fully functional, Kindle and all they ask in return is that they can show you ads in the screen-savers and home page (that you can ignore anyway). Disabling those ads seems wrong to me.

Maybe my "conscience-ectomy" has worn off.