View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Fab New Review - Dark Psychological Mystery

Hello from sunny southern Vancouver Island,

I've been having an up and down time of lately with my writing but just received a lovely boost from a five-starred review for my suspense e-book mystery, A Hemorrhaging of Souls, at bluearchipelagoreviews. The reviewer said, "This is a story of skeletons in closets and betrayal, with so many twists and turns you’d be forgiven for getting dizzy! I was drawn into this book from the very first page..."

You may read the rest of the review here: http://www.bluearchipelagoreviews.co...icola-furlong/. It's also on Amazon. (BTW, Souls was originally published in paperback)

Love to hear what other readers think. Thanks for your interest and cheers!

nicolafurlong is offline   Reply With Quote