View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 10:26 AM   #14
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
A debutant writer might not have the resources to invest in fees, considering the time required to produce credible work. If one wants to capture a readership, the first texts have to be more than enticing. It takes time, many writers take a big gamble investing in it.

Anyone with money can publish there? What about the quality of the works sold? Who's judge? Anybody seen such works on the connect site yet?

I have an issue related to ebooks. Anybody here ever tried a new author without prereading snippets? I won't! If I spend money sight unseen it has to be with guarantees, in this case a name I know. An ebook or book distributing site for that matter, is not a good spring board for a newbie unless he has a cult following. Then again he's not a newbie anymore.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote