View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:03 AM   #68
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmapr View Post
One other thing I noticed (although I haven't looked very hard) was that CSS that was modified in the metazoa patch for 2.6.1 seems to be missing from the nickel library in 2.8.1.

Glad to hear you're making progress!
The TypeGenius font weight and sharpness adjustments seems to work (fw 2.5.2) without patching nibnickel.so.1.0.0. but you'll have to do it manually as it is not accessable directly in the GUI. But that's why it needs to be patched, isn't it?

Try these two sets of settings. Replace the font name into any other installed sideloaded font.
In the second set I renamed Font in Aont so it will be bypassed by the fw. Rename to notice the difference.

Code:
readingFontSharpness\Minion%20Pro%20OsF="@Variant(\0\0\0\x87=L\xcc\xcd)"
readingFontWeight\Minion%20Pro%20OsF=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87>8Q\xec)

readingAontSharpness\Minion%20Pro%20OsF=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87>L\xcc\xcd)
readingAontWeight\Minion%20Pro%20OsF=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87<8Q\xec)
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote