View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #67
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Easily found where to adjust the margins and a few other small features, but it's a little trickier narrowing down which changes exactly enable the advanced font settings. Getting there slowly, though.

EDIT: Definitely narrowed it down. I'll need to do some testing though.
One other thing I noticed (although I haven't looked very hard) was that CSS that was modified in the metazoa patch for 2.6.1 seems to be missing from the nickel library in 2.8.1.

Glad to hear you're making progress!
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote