View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #90
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio777 View Post
It seems to me as if this is an attempt to integrate people more closely into "googleworld" (or whatever one wishes to call it), in the sense that people who haven't done so will sign up for Google+ (which I guess is not doing so well). Doesn't it have some kind of mechanism that allows people to follow or track sites? Or is Reader simply being integrated into Google+? I have read different things.
As an aside I noticed the last night when trying to rate an app on GooglePlay, to leave feedback for an app you have to have a Google+ ID.

So maybe you're on the something right there, Google+ is just not doing that well and Google wants everything to flow through there from now on.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote