View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #38
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Are you then saying then that there should be sanctions? Please tell us more about that. I'm apparently in the minority here, and need some help
I think that copyright infringement is wrong, therefore there should be a suitable punishment for those who do it. I also think that the punishment should be proportionate to the offence, and that the accused should be proven to be guilty. As I said before, I'm not comfortable with the sanction being removal of internet access. I don't think is proportionate to the offence, and my understanding is that under the French "three strikes" law, it required very little proof.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote