View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAcheson View Post
Further update: When I hooked the Honeycomb tablet up to my Windows 7 computer at home, it simply set up the onboard memory and SD card as removable drives under VTAB1008, without any kind of USB Sync running on the tablet.

Is that a difference between Gingerbread and Honeycomb? This is my first Honeycomb device.
That is all I get in ICS (on my HP TouchPad) either. You can choose between disk mode or camera/media mode. Not sure if this is because it is an "unofficial" port or if that is just the way the newer Android versions work.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote