View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
Update: USB Sync is not working since the update. I contacted Vizio Support, but they were not on top of the issue. They kept wanting me to install USB drivers on my computer. I'm pretty sure that isn't the issue.

I will try and sync my tablet up with my home computer when I get home tonight.

It's possible I can find an app to kick the tablet into USB Sync mode manually.

To be clear: the tablet detects the USB connection and flashes the charging symbol, but does not display the "Do you want to go into USB Sync Mode?" screen.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote