View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'd be curious to see if you've actually caught Kathy transmitting her log-file to an Amazon server. Packets with actual bits of log-file stuck to 'em, I mean. I believe you'd be the first to do so, if so.
That will happen, I just fat fingered the saving of that packet capture when I saw that transmission. In fact, I was entering my original post when Chatty Kathy decided to make that call home.

Some of the things Chatty Kathy talks about use a secure (TLSv1) transport link. Those exchanges will take a bit more work.

Last edited by knc1; 02-08-2012 at 12:33 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote