View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I don't use footnotes in stories so much unless the are biographies. They are for reference works like histories. Try my Miller's Church history uploaded in the ePub section. In it the footnotes are after each paragraph that they occur in. They don't get in the way of the "story" but are handy if the eBook reader doesn't support links.

Dale

Dale
Might not get in the way of the story, but would still be rather annoying. I think endnotes are the only real way to do so.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote