View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaid View Post
I fully charged mine after my firmware upgrade. I barely used it and this afternoon when I took it out of the sleeve cover it had the message that it was almost out of battery. I charged it up again. Hopefully that was a one-time issue.
There's a message warning you that your battery is low now? I hadn't noticed if that was mentioned in any of the threads before. That's a great feature to have when you don't pay attention to the battery icon, like me
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote