View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #24
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
I just turn off my Cybook when I decide I will not be reading for some time - old habits I think.

But, when in the mood to read again, I normally like to do it comfort, at least if I can… like in old times when reading a pBook (for me the last time that happened was still in the last century, and this is literally)… so… first I turn on the Cybook, rest comfortably - sitting in the correct position, finding the good source of light, etc. - and when I’m ready to begin, the Cybook is powered on a ready to let me begin my reading!

BTW: I checked the power on time today, and it’s 25 seconds - hey! just sitting takes 25 seconds!

If I need to stop in the middle of a reading session - answering the phone, fixing a drink, you name it, - I just let the reader on (it’s configured to turn off after 30 minutes), do what I need to do, and back to reading I am.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote