View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #154
Tracy D.
N00b. Dumb but fearless.
Tracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: K4, Touch, PW
Hey, sorry to drop a question in here ("anyone know of a battery timer app?") and then disappear. I hate people who do that. :-)

@twobob, yes, you understand what I'm asking for. On my various gadgets, I find it more useful to know how long something has actually run, under my specific usage and conditions, than it is to have an estimate of what percentage the battery has been discharged, or an estimate of how much time it *thinks* it has left. I guess I'm a bit of a control freak that way. Unfortunately, I'm not geeky enough to write something myself. Hence the question.

Something that would run under KUAL would be great.
Tracy D. is offline   Reply With Quote