View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaijee View Post
Thank you.
I followed your instructions but it did not quite work out. Maybe I am going about this the wrong way. When I upload the book on to the device and click on device the columns are in right order ie author first and tile second. But if I access the Calibre library on my computer the mobi filename still shows the title first followed by the author and that is what I want to change.
You can have columns show in any order. Just drag them into the order (or not show) you want (you can also use the arrows, on Add your own columns form).
This has nothing to do with the Template (which names DEVICE files as you may have discovered)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote