View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:49 AM   #312
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I am very keen on getting a Surface RT with a Type Cover. The main reason being the included Office. There are Office apps available on Android, and they will work if you don't get into sophisticated formatting. I have a Samsung Note 10.1 that I use with a MS Wedge BT keyboard. It is surprisingly workable, except it can't be fused into one simple to carry around device. I'm forced to have a knapsack or something to carry it around in. The lure of the Surface RT is that I can put it in an oversized pocket.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote