View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Elfuente
Enthusiast
Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: kobo glo
I never thought or expected it would be like a tablet, because I tested the KG before I bought it. Itīs more that I see the implementation is terrible.
Whatīs the usefulness for example to label a bookmark "Bookmark: 24% into chapter". When I look later at the Annotations I donīt search for 24% I look for Content that refers to something. Even if it useful for someone, give me at least the option to label it as I want.
The same thing with the pictures not possible to zoom!! please, what is that, do you know that the images are stored in the Epub file as images, because the epub is actually a zip-file with content like pictures among other stuff. It would be very easy to implement that.

The KG has the potential to be a really good device if the developers would put some more effort, because I think it is nothing inherently missing. As I already said I think itīs just a poor implementation.
And come on boy, the issue with the notes and annotations that donīt get saved. Itīs ridiculous that such a basic function is not working.
have a nice day
Elfuente is offline   Reply With Quote