View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #119
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
I have accounts at both Fictionwise and eReader and also at BN. Yesterday morning I replied to the Fictionwise email and chose to have my books sent to my BN account. Download was immediate and I thought "wow, they really know what they are doing". When the download stopped at 54 books (out of 888), I wasn't as impressed but thought I'd just be patient. Yesterday evening I received the eReader email and when I responded I got the reply that I would receive the BN email and code on Nov. 19.

As of this afternoon no additional books have been added to my BN account. The 54 added yesterday are all multi-format. Several are actually "new freebies". They have the same titles as books in my Fictionwise account that I bought, but are not by the same authors. I downloaded them from BN to see if they were, in fact, different books. One of the 54 books appears to be from my eReader account. Several books are ones that had been archived in the past and not available on my account the last time I downloaded my bookshelf a couple of years ago. Two of the 54 are audio books. None are drmed .Lit, secure mobipocket or secure ereader.

Thanks to Calibre and the Great Apprentice, I'm not stressing about this and am simply following it for entertainment. Time to send karma or hit the Paypal button to show appreciation.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote