Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #854
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
Maybe that space isnt supposed to be there? also dont reflash, go into DIAGS on the K3 and fix stuff from myts with it if you know what is broken.
Nah, the spaces are just artifacts that the forum inserts (probably when it thinks that a "word" is too long).

@twobob: hmmm... sorry for that, I really thought it would work. Do you have any logfile around? (It's probably a ClassNotFoundException* or a NoClassDefFoundError* somewhere, but I didn't think that would occur. But I couldn't test it, so... as I can't be the guinea pig, somebody else has to be.)

(*) Yes, I'm also continuously, still, and everytime: confused. I still don't understand the conceptual difference.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote