View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #188
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Spent £12 in the UK on it. Pre-ordered and delivered within twenty minutes of the global launch. Well worth the premium to read it in sync with the reviewers. Good chunky book (I guess - on my Kindle it's as slim as anything) and worth the hype IMHO. Suspect it is very British oriented, as many of the issues it deals with (very well) are our domestic problems, and would be specific to our country.

Spent a good chunk of the weeked reading it - cheaper than going to the movies on a per minute basis. No complaints, and she's sold me her next book.
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote