Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #56
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I was disappointed that my Nexus 7 had no SD card slot, but after rooting my Nexus 7, I installed the free StickMount app from google play. I am using one of these $0.98USD (including shipping) USB Host Mode cables:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320941691701

With this "root mode" app, my N7 now mounts USB flash memory sticks plugged into the USB port quite nicely. I can even play 1080p videos from the USB stick without a hitch.

Link for the StickMount app please geekmaster.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote