View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
They have been putting some of their backlist stuff on sale, moreso than any of the other big publishers certainly. It's been regular enough that I've been doing an advanced search for ebooks by HarperCollins on Amazon every week to scan for their sales. I found some Paulo Coelho ebooks for $0.99 last night that way and some Lawrence Block ebooks a few weeks back (still available at $3.99).

It's the first of the month and some of their stand alone titles are included in the 100 ebooks under $3.99 at Amazon and whatever the equivalent is at the other bookstores, so those are showing up right now as well.

ETA: HarperCollins is one of my favourites since they will sell their ebooks to libraries (Random House is the other one still selling to libraries), plus they don't jack up their prices by $2-5 because I'm in Canada and actually include Canadians in their sales (I'm looking at you Simon & Schuster and MacMillan).

Last edited by Synamon; 05-01-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote