View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #57
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conner View Post
Ok Firstly Thanks for replying. Second When I press 'shift' it brings up the search tool, So that the following keys then are the search . Will it still install if that happens? If not what can I do? Also will it tell me its installed? Or Will I just have to restart and see
Home Shift K I

press this combination with this order and one after another (...And don't look at the screen )
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote