View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #17
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Time display at all times is important to me also, because I read a lot at night and need to keep checks on myself so I don't read too late. I don't wear a watch, my iPhone is my "clock" but I'd prefer, when reading, to just glance in a corner once in a while rather than go through a bunch of menu options every time I want to see the time. hopefully PRS+ or something will step in and give users options.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote