View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #38
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Well, I guess it's just the Android one that's lacking. Even on my tablet there's no 2 page landscape.
Kindle 4 PC has a two page option. But If they put it on the Fire is anybody's guess.

How well Amazon implements the Kindle ereader for the Fire is my biggest concern. I have a K3 that I can read in good light but I need something that I can read in poor light. I hate to have to remove the DRM from a book just so I can read it on a tablet. But I'm just not happy with either the Kindle or the Nook for Android apps.

If amazon wants to sell lots of Fires, and content, they should be thinking about a "killer" ereader. Unfortunately, I fear we will get whirling book shelves, and other such nonsense, instead of a good solid ereader. By the way, I don't think the K3 is a "killer" ereader. I have to hack the line spacing, margins and font size to read my K3 with comfort, so I don't think the K3 would make a good model. I do have the Rockwell (serif) font installed, but I use the stock sanserif. To bad they can't create a serif font of equal quality for the K3.

Regards -John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote