View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #73
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Yup: ......the books [were] already tagged prior to using [and installing] Lists
FYI: I selected Collections [a pre-existing one], and not Tags

Yup, so, that would explain it...........I assume.

My potential problem w/ this is that if I use my Kindle to add a book to the To Read List (Collection), list, then, as you say, this plugin will not detect this change. Is that true?

If true, this plugin is pushing/pulling list values, not syncing values [w/ the database].

Last edited by markdek; 06-09-2011 at 03:27 PM.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote