View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 02:46 AM   #455
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
While I understand that you really love to discuss this matter and while I consider this matter important, I like to ask you to stop hijacking this thread and open a new discussion instead. Also, I don't see how this would be Kindle specific, so this whole subforum might not be the place. You can then edit your posts to include a link to where you continue the discussion. Thank you!
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote