Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #899
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansileran View Post
Hi!

I have some questions concerning the Aura. I consider buying one but, since it's not available in France, I can't try it in stores... Those are probably very basic, I'm sorry...
Well, I don't know where you live, but my nearby FNAC has two or three of them on display. However, the Aura is out of stock everywhere right now and according to the web site should be back by the end of the month (but I doubt the displayed devices would be removed in the meantime ).
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote