View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpallooka View Post
Dude. If this works 'as advertised' you may be my new hero (weeps silently into is hands in awe). It solves ALL the issues I had with other methods of adding audiobooks.

Now that my awe has dimmed I want to ask how big a disaster it would be if you were forced to move the files. Would you need to just delete all the .lnk in calibre (a simple process) and drag & drop again?
If you run the Distributed Link Tracking service then Windows will keep track of moved/renamed file links. Don't let the name mislead you - whilst it does work across networks, it also works locally - so its useful to have it running even on a single machine.

In my experience its not 100%, especially on XP's version of NTFS, but on Win7 it gets pretty close.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote