View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #15395
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Anyway, a nice, light, and recommended read, especially if you're interested in ASOIAF. I understand that these are meant to be compiled with an upcoming (late!) 4th story in a standalone omnibus Real Soon Now.
The way I understand it (which is often times barely at all), the fourth Dunk & Egg novella will be released "early this summer" in another of Martin's short story anthologies entitled (or themed?) Dangerous Women. Similar to "The Mystery Knight" in his Warriors anthology. It (Dangerous Women) will apparently then have an 18-month exclusivity period for the new story. The Dunk & Egg collected volume (all four novellas) will follow sometime in "late 2014."

I've come to enjoy the Dunk & Egg stories more than the main series, to be perfectly frank.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote