View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
What does one do for footnotes? I've been thinking about putting them in my book, and am curious as to the best/accepted practice.

Maybe a final chapter at the end, and the footnote links to that "chapter" of notes? But I'm not sure how to link directly to a specific note.

That's pretty much what I ended up doing....but I don't think the links survived the transition, which is crappy, but what're you going to do, right?
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote