View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I have been waiting for this feature, but now that it is here, I must say it only highlights the main issue I have with iFlowReader: the necessity to upload 3rd party content using a computer (and one with ADE authorized on it no less) before you can download and read on the iOS device itself. I want to sideload in every way that I can with Bluefire (for example): download with web browser, use iTunes File Sharing, email attachment, use .epub or .acsm file, etc.

I would not mind having iFlowReader sync sideloaded content up to my iFlowReader account as an option, but a reader app that doesn't have sideloading flexibility is not one I'm going to use very much (much as I like the autoscrolling feature).

[update: LagunaManiac's comment says Open With functionality is being added, which is good. Hope that will also include iTunes File Sharing support.]

Last edited by tomsem; 01-27-2011 at 05:06 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote