View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #13
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Was this html file already added to calibre when you were viewing it. Part of adding a html book to calibre causes it to be converted on adding the book. With html files the character encoding has to be set in the html2zip file plugin prior to adding the book. Check #2 of this section of the FAQ.
I had 3 versions of the same book: .epub, .mobi, and .html. All gave the same results when converted and loaded on my Sony.

I'm a fairly new user of Calibre, and I didn't realize what a minefield converting ebooks can be.

Thanks for the faq link. More must-read material!
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote