View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I just saw the Previous sticky about Search and Replace. I guess that it is not intended to replace text but just HTML codes.

As far as the suggestion for Sigil, I had originally tried that several weeks ago when I first got the file. I thought I had fixed the codes, but when I brought it back into Calibre it was messed up worse than before.

I'll try again when I get more time.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote