View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
sassanik -

When I hook my PB360 up to my PC and open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), I get two PB360 icons - one for the device memory and one for the SD card.

I've discovered that if I put the borrowed library books on the SD card, I get the error that you mentioned. Looking at the Digital Editions folder(s) on my device, I see the ADE manifest is on the main memory, while the books are on the SD card. I figure that's the problem.

So, I put the books in the PB360's main memory and ta da! They are there and I can open them. I just have to remember to open then with AdobeViewer as I've installed the program that automatically opens FBreader...

Anyway. If you DO have Adobe authorizations - try this. I hope it helps.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote