View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I think this is a matter of personal responsibility. I didn't buy lojack for my laptop - and consequently, I don't leave it out in my car. This would turn out to be a huge effort - I can understand Amazon not wanting to be involved.

Yes, it is frustrating, knowing you left your kindle on a plane, and knowing someone found it and is using it. The reason it is a big deal here is the amount at issue - you would think that would cause people to be more cautious. I taped a business card inside my kindle cover, and to the back of the unit. If I lose it, I will be mad at myself, and then disappointed but not surprised if no one turns it in.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote