View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penjak44 View Post
I followed the steps described by jedifarfy exactly and still was not prompted to authorize nook. Can you suggest anything else? I do not have the folder .adobe-digital-editions on my nook. I am using a Mac if that changes anything.
Thanks.
Any filename that starts with a period is "hidden" by the Mac OS. That's why you can't see it.

Edit: Open Terminal (under Utilities) on your Mac and type in the following (as is), or copy and paste:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool true
HIT ENTER

killall Finder
HIT ENTER

Then view the content of the NOOKcolor. You'll see many filenames with a period as the first character.

Last edited by SCION; 02-03-2011 at 01:29 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote