View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 02:42 AM   #55
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
So once again I am really confused. My post was informational (I thought) in that the kindle 3 will display a pretty comprehensive title on more than one line if you leave the cursor on it. (kindle cursor when browsing kindle) I have actually got it all quite reasoable in my mind at least on my mother's kindle.

Not that the Kindle agrees with me of course but I shall persevere. Or give my mother my Sony if she likes that better
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote