View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #112
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Excellent idea Dylrob (and a fun glimpse of one of your furry friends - hope she's still with us after falling off the bed(?) along with the Onxy packaging .

I haven't received my prize yet - I'll post back once I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
And here it is, I'm happy to say. It took some time as the first one send got lost in the mail.
It is a Pocketbook Touch 622. As soon as I opened it, it worked well. It has 481 books already in the library, in x-languages, I think from Gutenberg. The reader itself looks good and has a non-slippery backside.
It fits perfectly in my purple wild roses Oberon-cover; I risked an order of a Kindle touch cover for it and it's a perfect fit.
As soon as I've charged the Pocketbook for a couple of hours, I will try all its functions, but I'm confident it will be good.
Thanks again Mobile Read for the interesting wintercontest and the prize.

Last edited by desertblues; 05-06-2015 at 11:22 AM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote