Thread: ADE tutorial??
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
It appears that I find the book(s) using my browser then when downloading them figure out how to put them in an ADE folder.
In most cases, if you can download them using a web browser to where ever you want then they are DRM-free (not encrypted). In that case you can copy them to the Sony Reader yourself, or import them into Desktop ADE or into the Desktop Sony Library application.

If you buy an "Adobe" ebook, then typically desktop Adobe Digital Editions takes over from your web browser and it downloads the ebook for you. It then always downloads it to the My Documents\My Digital Editions folder. You can copy it from there to the Sony Reader yourself, or have ADE do this for you.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote